Fairies like fine and fabulous party food. With just a little imagination you can easily create a sumptuous fairy feast, or a delicious fairy picnic for a sunny birthday.
- Obviously you’ll need fairy cakes. Or cupcakes smothered in lashings of pink icing and decorated with sprinkles, tiny sweets or edible glitter.
- Fairy sandwiches of soft white bread buttered then sprinkled with hundreds and thousands. Use fairy cookie cutters to make into lovely fairy shapes. Toadstool shaped sandwiches perhaps?
- Fairy Fruit Salad. Thread chunks of fruit such as strawberries, apple and pineapple alternated with fluffy marshmallows onto skewers.
- Make Pink Fairy Fizz by adding a drop of red food colouring to lemonade to turn it the palest fairy pink.
- Everything little and dainty. Little sandwiches, little pizza, little tartlets are all easy for little fingers to handle.
There’s no limit to your imagination where fairy parties are concerned!